- Votey Building
- College of Engineering & Mathematics
- University of Vermont
- Burlington, VT 05405-0156
- (802) 656-8697
- Areas of Expertise:
Groundwater flow and contaminant
- Numerical modeling
- Experimental and theoretical
studies of multiphase flow in porous media.
of contaminant plume behavior.
strategies for contaminated groundwater sites.
search strategies for contaminant plume delineation.
- Recent Publications:
P.T. Imdoff and P.R. Jaffe (1994) "An experimental study of complete
dissolution of a nonaqeuous phase
- liquid in saturated porous media" Water Resources Research, V.
30, No. 2, 307-320
D.P. Ahfeld and R.H. Page (1995) "Optimal groundwater remediation
methods applied to a superfund site:
- from formulation to implementation" Water Resources Research,
V.33, No. 1, 58-70
D.G. Zeitoun and J.P. Laible (1995) "A weighted least squares method
for first-order hyberbolic systems"
- International Journal for Numerical Methods in Fluids, V. 20, 191-212
D.P. Ahfeld and R.H. Page (1995) "Cleanup solutionsóconflict resolution"
Engineering Design and
- Construction, ASCE, Civil Engineering, V. 65, No. 3, 59-61
G.P. Karatzas (1996) "The solution of groundwater quality management
problems with a convex feasible
- region using a cutting plane optimization technique" Water Resources
Research, V. 32, No. 4, 1091-1100
Center for Groundwater Remediation Design
University of Vermont Homepage
- Send E-mail to: email@example.com
- Send questions or comments regarding this page to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This page and the information contained therein is
copyright (C)1996 by the University of Vermont. All Rights Reserved.
Page last updated: February 3rd, 1997